The Holidays are here and are often a special time to visit with friends and family. At special events, look around and you will see the caring faces of people who will be there to help you raise your baby. Take care of yourself this holiday seasons and break out of your normal routine. There are so many things to enjoy over the holidays!
- Nutritious foods. Good homemade foods that fit the season. There are so many new and traditional dishes, and good company and special foods always make a meal more fun. Enjoy a nice variety of nourishment for you and baby.
- Good company and conversation. Spend some extra time with family and friends. These people will be excited for you and your new family. It is often very mentally nourishing to spend time with people that are important in your life.
- Pampering body care. Being pregnant is a great excuse to take extra special care of your body and health.
- After a nice meal, get everyone out for a walk. Take in some fresh air, get the blood moving and stretch out your legs.
- Take a warm bath. A good soak will be relaxing and can sooth your muscles. Use some Mother’s Special Blend afterwards for silky soft skin!
- Catch some extra ZZZZs! If you’ve been super busy recently, indulge in a nap or sleep in a little longer. Good rest is important for a happy you and a healthy baby.
- Books and movies. If you are in a cold climate for the holidays, take advantage of extra time to catch a movie or read a good book.
- Local attractions and events. Check out local attractions or events. If you’re traveling, this is a good opportunity to see more of a different place. If you’re at home, its still a good chance to do or see something that’s outside of your normal routine. It can also be a fun way to visit with friends and family by getting out of the house and doing something new.
Be thankful for all of the good things around you. Surround yourself with positive experiences and thoughts.
~ Best wishes for the holiday season from Mothers Special Blend