Besides your growing baby-belly, your feet may also be getting larger. That is because the pregnancy hormone that loosens the ligaments and joints in your pelvis also loosens the ligaments in your feet, causing your bones to spread. It’s nice to know it’s the hormones and not the extra pounds of baby weight, right?
Here are some supportive ideas to help you as you change:
- Purchase a comfortable walking shoe. It may be a half size or even a whole size larger than you’ve been wearing.
- Slow down, walk more carefully, and avoid pushing yourself to exhaustion.
- Pamper yourself with a pedicure and play with a crazy color of polish. (Look for a non-toxic one )
- Raise your feet above your head for 15 minutes a day.
- This is a time to ask for mommy time from your partner. Ask for a foot massage using Mother’s Special Blend as a massage Oil for those feet, and totally relax.
As your breasts get larger you will need some extra support. You may even grow out of the bra that you bought just last week. That bra will come in handy and will fit again in the future. You will come down in size after breast-feeding and need to be fitted again. The likelihood of a woman’s breast size changing after going through pregnancy and breastfeeding is very high as when women have decided to stop, they may find that their boobs don’t look the way they used to. When this happens, it may have an impact on your confidence and the clothes that you decide to wear. There are many options that you can consider if you feel uncomfortable with the way your breasts look, like looking at something similar to this breast augmentation in Baltimore as they will be able to offer you options that can help you get your confidence back again. If you decide to have this procedure done, you will definitely need to buy new bras. Some women may find that their breasts return to their normal size so this is also a good time to find help in proper fitting. Many department and specialty stores have trained staff that can help you as you go up and down in size. Don’t buy a lot of bras in any one size, but arrange them in your drawer by sizes so you can find the one that fits today. You could also head on over to sites like Rank & Style for a rundown on the top 10 different strapless bra variations that could offer your breasts extra support while still remaining comfortable, some of the options are also very flexible meaning if your breasts change size in a matter of weeks, it shouldn’t be a problem.