Tips for a great pregnancy:
- Eat whole fresh foods, drink lots of water and safe herbal teas (listed below) and nourish and condition your body with Mother’s Special Blend Skin Toning Oil to prevent stretch marks.
- Try to surround yourself with informative books and link up to the websites that are positive and supportive (see book list and website links).
- Surround yourself with happy people. Stay away from negative energy and people that don’t make you feel good. Don’t worry. Don’t focus on negative things. Look for positive things about being pregnant and the wonderful changes your body is experiencing. If you are in need of good people, go to Lamaze.com, PlannedParenthood.com, and LaLecheLeague.com. They can help you find some friends that are pregnant too.
- Always read and ask questions regarding medications, whether topical or internal, as to whether they are safe and supportive for you and the healthy development of your baby.
- What is safe when pregnant? Here are a few questions: Retinol products? No. Asthma medication? Ok. Smoking? No. Secondary smoke? No. Coffee? 1/2 cup a day max. Alcohol? Just one 4 oz glass of wine a few times a week. AHA Creams? Yes. Flu shots? Ok. Sunless tanners? No. Deli meats? No. Just eat fresh whole foods. Try to read labels and eat organic food with no hormones or pesticides.
- Research as much as you can through books, websites, and google your questions, to find out more information to help support you on your new adventure.
Pregnancy can be an amazing experience.
Please Note: The information contained here is in no way intended as a substitute for treatment or advice from a qualified health care provider. Always check first with your healthcare provider before you do anything to be sure of the safety for you and your developing baby.